Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Safe and Sound!

I am sorry that I haven't updated this blog! We didn't have internet for 3 days.

We are all here safely! We lost one of our ministry bags... and it had all the food and most of our gifts in it. It was definitely a bummer, but I'm sure whoever took it is really happy!

We have been going to Spanish School every morning, and it's been great! We have all been learning a lot. We play lots of games, and go on excursions in the afternoons. We went to a pottery place on Tuesday. David actually made a pot with his bare hands. :) The people there were all Christians which was awesome! Then today we went to the zoo! It was actually really sad because the animals were all really skinny and sick looking. They had no room to play around. All they had was just a concrete box. These are the only excursions we're going on because we are spending the rest of our time at the Barrio.

We have visited the Barrio twice already. The kids there are SOOOOOO sweet! I love them all so much. We are going to be renovating their school. We are going to start painting soon! The owner of the school there is so grateful.

On Monday, I got to take my precious little girl back to our house here (which is REALLY nice). Her name is Tania. I got to spoil here with presents, swimming, lots of food, a shower, and painting nails! Her smile was so big the whole day. :)

I can't wait for all the rest of the things that God has planned for this trip! I've been having a blast! :)

ertyyu6trfgvb -That was david. hahaha

I MISS EVERYONE BACK HOME.
Hope - I love you :) you're amazing, and i miss you! can't wait to hang out with you when i get home!

That's all for right now - It's dinner time. :) I'll write more soon! love you all.

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! :) we were trying to post a video but it didn't work. ill try again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops this is hope. so i said ^ :) haha love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you! You sound so very up beat and filled with love for the Nica people. We're praying and expecting more than we can possibly imagine as God moves through your smiles and loving arms!

    ReplyDelete