Thursday, June 17, 2010

Packing!

I leave in 2 days!!!! I can't believe that the time has finally come. I have been counting down the days since the day I left last summer. Nicaragua has definitely stolen my heart and I cannot wait to be back to the place that I love so much. I cannot wait to serve alongside of some of my very best friends. I also cannot wait to see all the precious Nicaraguans whom I love dearly. God is going to do amazing things in and through me for these next 4 weeks.

Today I am packing all day. There is so much to remember! Pray that I remember everything that I need for the month that I am gone. Also pray that my bag isn't over 50 pounds! I'm a little bit of an over-packer....Okay, maybe a lot. ;)

Thank you for praying - Please continue to do so!

I am going to miss all my best friends here at home and all my wonderful friends at work. However, I know that Nicaragua is where God wants me right now... and I'll be home soon! I love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to miss you so much! And I love reading this blog everyday. I will try to comment on as much as I can. So you better be reading these comments :) I will be watching for those shout outs :) hahaha love you!

    ReplyDelete