Sunday, June 13, 2010

Leaving June 19th!

Hey Everyone,
I made this blog to keep you all updated on my Nicaragua 2010 trip. I am so excited to see all that God has planned for me and my team! I am honored to serve the King of Kings in Nicaragua this year! The people there desperately need the love of Christ in their lives!

We leave June 19th and come back July 17th. I will post updates on my trip on this blog as often as I can!

Thank you to all of you who have sent me money for my trip! Also, thank you to all of you who have been praying for me and my team!

PLEASE continue to pray for me and my team. God is going to do some amazing things through His people.

Please pray for:
-ALL funds to come in
-Health and Safety
-Selflessness
-Wisdom
-Peace that passes all understanding
-God to use us for HIS Kingdom

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'" -Romans 10:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment